Friday, June 8, 2012

The Foreteller of Dreams


LA Painted Lady plays dress up for NOCHE COSMICA a monthly event in LA where creative souls gather to discuss all things Occult:

Astronomy, Astrology, Tarot, Magic, Healing Arts, Dreams and more! 


I dreamnt I was in a land filled with mist and fog so thick I couldn't see.  I had to feel with my feet and my hands to know where I was...

Suddenly the mist began to clear, and a Gypsy woman appeared, welcoming me to sit beside her.  She took my hand into her wise brown hands and offered to do a reading into my future...
She smiled into the creases of my palms and sang a little song under her breath...  
Then without a word she placed a mirror before me and asked me to speak affirmations into my own reflection as she sang. I looked into the Mirror and began to speak Affirmations:
I am beautiful.
Soy bella.
I am Powerful.
I am Intuitive.
Soy Artista.
I am Creative.
I am Passionate.
Soy yo...!
And I fell into a trance while she sang and I spoke...
And then I woke from my dream laughing and smiling, smiling and laughing, and the Fortune Teller's song hummed in my memory all day long...

No comments:

Post a Comment